Kroger Community Rewards Program
The YWCA Wheeling is partnering with Kroger’s to offer you the opportunity to contribute to the YWCA Wheeling whenever you shop at Kroger’s. You will NOT lose any of your Kroger rewards benefits. By using your Kroger Plus card when you shop, portions of the proceeds are contributed directly to the YWCA Wheeling through the “Kroger Community Rewards” program. You simply sign up your existing “Kroger Plus” card at www.krogercommunityrewards.com Our goal is for each household help our organization earn as much as possible. It was reported that another group earned a check for $20,000 for their organization in the 1st quarter!! So PLEASE register your card if you do any shopping at Kroger’s. If you do not have access to a computer, you can register our card at the customer service desk at the store as long as you have the “new organization number”. Below are very easy to follow directions on how to register your card.
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger REwards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on MY Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter 84710 (NPO number), select organizations’s name on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after member(s) register their card(s)
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
- If you are interested in the alternate SCANBAR method of member registration, please call 800-837-4483 and a SCANBAR letter will be mailed to you.