Family Violence Prevention Program
Call 1-800-698-1247 ~ 24/7 Toll Free Hotline
Is someone you love crossing the line?
put you down
- call you names
- humiliate you
- threaten to actually hurt or do something to you
- hurt your pets
- destroy the things that are important to you
- keep you away from family and friends
- control what you do, who you see and talk to
- intimidate you by punching walls or throwing things
- slap, hit, push, hold you down, choke you, pull your hair, confine you, force you to have sex or threaten use of a weapon?
They are not loving you – they are controlling you and abusing you.
If someone you love is crossing the line, tell someone you can trust.
Call toll free 24/7 at: 1-800-698-1247
All services are free, however, we cannot guarantee complete confidentiality or safety if you use the Internet or e-mail to contact us. Someone may be able to access or read e-mail to us or you. Please call or write if you need total secrecy.
Services of FVPP
Molly Holden, FVPP Program Director email@example.com
YWCA Family Violence Prevention Program is a proud member of the West Virginia Coalition Against Domestic Violence. The WVCADV is a statewide network of community-based domestic violence programs and statewide office working to end personal and institutional violence in the lives of women, children and men.