Part-time position requiring general supervision and reports directly to the Program Director of YWCA WIND. Under direct supervision of lead house technician, oversses the day, evening and weekend activities in a fellowship home transitional living facility for women 18 and over recovering from alcohohol and/or drug addictions. In and or supportive of abstinence based active recovery.
Da quanto tempo l’erezione insufficiente di tuo marito è stata afflitta? Qui pressa popolare Viagra a prezzi vantaggiosi solo con noi. Il Viagra darà a qualsiasi cliente una reale possibilità!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of health and safety precautions in group environments.
- Knowledge of behavior patterns of persons with addiction problems.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to interacts with residents to provide a pleasant, home-like atmosphere.
- Ability to accept and utilize supervision.
- Ability to communicate with staff.
- Understands 12-step recovery programs.
- Minimal computer skills and general office skills (answering phones, taking messages, filing, etc.)
- Ability to listen to and hold confidences.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school graduate or equivalency
- If in recovery, minimum of 1 year of continued sobriety
- Experience in a related field preferred
TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE